At the price:
-Accident insurance for each participant
-Marshal’s guarantee in the Insurance Guarantee Fund (UFG)
-Marshal’s Guarantee in the Tourist Guarantee Fund (TFG)
In the program of the riding camp:
– Riding on an outdoor or an indoor riding arena and horse trips to the sea or forest (depending on the skills of the young rider).
– Accommodation in double or triple rooms at the Hotel by the sea
– Four meals a day
-Qualified guardians, experienced riding instructors
– Obtaining a diploma of participation (at the end)
– Visiting the Seal Hunters Park with pottery classes
– Two rides a day: for people starting a horse riding adventure: 2 x 30 minutes of lunge lesson at the beginning. After that (when we are able to ride without lunge) we go to the intermediate group and there 2 x 60 minutes.
-Horse riding in the sea for each participant
– Dressage training
– For less advanced lunge classes
-How to recognize, prevent and treat basic horse diseases
– Adjusting the right diet for each horse
-Anatomy of a horse
and many more:
– Taking care of the assigned horse in a group of 2 persons
– Equestrian competition (discipline suited to the rider’s level of advancement)
– Horse trips to the beach or forests
– Helping in the stable (feeding, watering etc.)
In addition to time spent with horses, we offer:
-Swimming in the sea
-Campfire with sausages
-Fun movement games
An example of the day plan
7:00 am – Wakeing up
8:00 am – feeding horses
8:30 – breakfast.
9:15 – preparing horses for riding.
9:30 – horse riding group 1. / Group 2 preparation of the horses.
10:30 – horse riding group 2. / Group 1 preparation of the horses.
11:30 – Feeding horses / stables
13: 00- dinner
14:00 – preparation for horse riding
14:30 – horse riding group 2. / Group 1 learning how to lunge a horse.
15:30 – horse riding group 1. / Group 2 learning how to lunge a horse.
16:30 – Free time before games
17: 00- games.
19:00 – feeding horses closing the stable.
19:30 – Dinner
20:00 – evening games
22:00 – Quiet hours
Are you worried that for important reasons beyond your control your child will not be able to come for a camp? Don’t worry – just let us know!* We’ll find another date and change it at no extra charge!
*up to 2 weeks in advance. In situations related to your health, the 2-week deadline does not apply, but be sure to contact us as soon as you found out about the situation!