- Two horse rides a day: – jumping training – dressage training – for less advanced classes on a lunge
-for people starting their adventure with horse riding 2 x 30 minutes of lunge at the moment of starting the independent ride (without a lunge) we go to the intermediate group and there 2 x 60 minutes
- Theoretical classes: – how to recognize, prevent and treat basic horse diseases? – matching the right diet for each horse – horse anatomy and more
- Taking care of the assigned horse in the group of 2 participiants
- Horse rally (depending on skills)
- Costume contest
- Horse cariagge ride to the bonfire
- Riding competitions (discipline suited to the rider’s level of advancement)
- Many games
- Horse trips
- Helping in the stable (feeding, watering, sleeping on hay)
In addition to time spent with horses, we offer:
- Aquapark where you swim with real sharks
- Swimming in the sea on a guarded beach
- Movement games
- Art classes
- Campfire with sausages
- Fun moments with horses
An example of the day plan
7:00 am – Wakeing up
8:00 am – feeding horses
8:30 – breakfast.
9:15 – preparing horses for riding.
9:30 – horse riding group 1. / Group 2 grooming and preparing horses for a ride
10:30 – horse riding group 2. / Group 1 grooming and preparing horses for a ride
11:30 – Feeding horses
13: 00- dinner
14:00 – preparations for riding
14:30 – horse riding group 2. / Group 1 learning how to lunge a horse.
15:30 – horse riding group 1. / Group 2 learning how to lunge a horse.
16:30 – Free time before fun.
17: 00- Games
19:00 – feeding horses and closing the stable.
19:30 – Dinner
20:00 – evening games
22:00 – Quiet hours
Are you worried that for important reasons beyond your control your child will not be able to come for a camp? Don’t worry – just let us know!* We’ll find another date and change it at no extra charge!
*up to 2 weeks in advance. In situations related to your health, the 2-week deadline does not apply, but be sure to contact us as soon as you found out about the situation!